Help Stop the Spread
Social distancing is the most important thing we can do to protect against COVID-19.
You can also prevent the spread by using the ROC COVID-19 health screener.
We're asking our community to use this quick tool so experts can identify hotspots and contain the spread.
The better we track coronavirus, the faster we can get back to our lives.
Managing stress caused by the COVID-19 virus outbreak can improve your health and well-being
FileSAMHSA Behavioral Health during Quarantine.pdf (329.83 KB)
FileCommunity Partner Update - April 6.pdf (157.99 KB)
FileCommunity Partner Update - March 30.pdf (272.99 KB)
- Talking with Children: Tips for Caregivers, Parents, and Teachers during Infectious Disease Outbreaks (SAMHSA)
- Resources for Families during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Talking with Children about Coronavirus Disease
- COVID-19 Health Literacy Project(link is external) (Fact sheets available in 30+ languages)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19 Home