Diagnosis and Treatment
You’re going to appointments and treatments, but how do you cope in between? There are programs and services to help you through cancer treatments and recovery.
Living with Cancer
The American Cancer Society recommends eating the right kinds of foods before, during, and after treatment can help you feel better and stay stronger. But cancer and treatments can cause problems that make eating a challenge for some people. Use the links below to learn what the American Cancer Society suggests about nutrition needs.
- Benefits of Good Nutrition During Cancer Treatment
- Preparing for Treatment With Good Nutrition
- Eating Well During Treatment
- Food Safety During Cancer Treatment
- Low-Fiber Foods
- Managing Eating Problems Caused by Cancer Treatments
- Eating Well After Treatment
- Online Communities and Support | American Cancer Society
- Coping – Cancer Support Groups | National Cancer Institute
- Meeting Others Like You | LIVESTRONG
- Cancer Support Online | Cancer Support Community