Living with Cancer
When you or someone you love is diagnosed with cancer, being aware of what’s to come and what to expect can help make an incredibly difficult experience a little easier. Cancer can affect patients and their loved ones physically, emotionally, and financially.
Finger Lakes Rural Health Network is here to provide an array of community-focused services to help those undergoing cancer treatment.
Our ZOOM courses provide support for cancer patients and their families.
At Finger Lakes Rural Health Network, we offer a range of events to assist those affected by cancer.
The American Cancer Society recommends eating the right kinds of foods before, during, and after treatment can help you feel better and stay stronger. But cancer and treatments can cause problems that make eating a challenge for some people. Use the links below to learn what the American Cancer Society suggests about nutrition needs.
- Benefits of Good Nutrition During Cancer Treatment
- Preparing for Treatment With Good Nutrition
- Eating Well During Treatment
- Food Safety During Cancer Treatment
- Low-Fiber Foods
- Managing Eating Problems Caused by Cancer Treatments
- Eating Well After Treatment